- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Permission for reproduction is given to users to print off copies of the website for personal use but not to modify the material in any way, use it for commercial purposes or publish it. Any other reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By using this website you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this website.
Exclusion of liability
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We enter into no express or implied conditions, warranties, terms or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of the information. We exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability for loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential (including, without limitation, loss suffered as a result of breach of these terms which is not a foreseeable consequence of the breach, lost profits, lost opportunity, lost business, loss of goodwill, loss of contracts, increased overheads or administrative expenses or management time) arising out of your use of or inability to use this website, or from any information or omission contained in this website.
Links to External Sites
This website provides links to information provided by external organisations and companies. This information is not in any way under the control of Althorp Enterprises Partnership LP. Although we do our best to ensure these websites are of the highest quality we cannot take any responsibility for their content or accuracy and their inclusion does not imply specific endorsement by us.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
We unfortunately cannot cater for all web browsers due to coding issues, so we recommend anyone using Internet Explorer 9 or previous to update your browser.
We make every effort to check that content on this website is free of viruses. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
Receiving your tickets
Your e-ticket will be sent to the email address registered during the ordering process.
We aim to dispatch your tickets as soon as possible, please check your junk folder in the associated email account. If you have not received your e-tickets after 48 hours after purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you receive your tickets please carefully check them as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase (unless the event has been cancelled, postponed or changed).
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods or services where your statutory rights are unaffected.
Cancellation, postponement or changes to your event
Occasionally events may be changed, postponed or cancelled. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead as staged.
If, in the reasonable opinion of Althorp Enterprises LP, material changes have been made to your event, you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price.
If your event is postponed your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price including fees.
If your event is cancelled, you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price including fees.
In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to Althorp Enterprises LP, The Stables, Althorp, Northampton. NN7 4HQ, enclosing your unused tickets. Your unused tickets must be received by Althorp Enterprises LP within 14 days of the date of notification of the changes, postponement or cancellation. Refunds will only be processed upon receipt of the original tickets.
At the venue
Admission to the venue and the event is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the venue. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements.
If you have purchased a ticket using a concession you will need to bring proof of identity and concession entitlement to the venue to gain entry.
Defacing your ticket will invalidate the ticket and you will be refused entry to the venue and event.
In certain circumstances, the venue may provide you with alternative seats. Any alternative seats will be of an equivalent value.
Photography or recording is not permitted inside the house. Laser pens, dogs (except guide dogs) and food and drink are also prohibited in the house.
You shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
You may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the management of the venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
If you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour at the event, or are carrying offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances you may be refused admission to or ejected from the venue without compensation or refund.
You acknowledge that you will be liable to us for any damage caused by you to the Residence or to any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our staff or representatives or to other Visitors during your visit. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you further agree that:
- where you are the Responsible Adult, you shall also be liable for all children that you accompany; and
- where you are the Organiser of a Group, you shall be jointly and severally liable (with the applicable Visitor(s)) for any damage caused by the Visitors in the Group.
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by that of our employees or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law be excluded or limited:
- We exclude our liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by you or occurring to any items belonging to you as a result of your visit; and
- Our liability to you shall be limited to the price of your Admission. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential or indirect loss, damage or expense.
Without prejudice, we will not be liable for any breaches of the Conditions or delays arising from any event outside our control, including (but not limited to) fire, flood, storm, strikes, riots, civil commotion, material disaster, unscheduled State occasions, war or acts of governmental or parliamentary authority.
The term ‘Althorp’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
This site is operated by Althorp Enterprises Partnership LP, registered in England and Wales (registration number LP015073) whose registered office is at The Estate Office, The Stables, Althorp, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN7 4HQ. Our VAT number is 62 363 2360.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.